May 25, 2020
Re-Opening Tuesday, May 26
Fleetwood Family Eyecare is pleased to announce that we are re-opening on Tuesday, May 26! Our team has worked hard to implement well thought out clinical protocols and structural changes to our clinic. These measures are to safeguard the health and safety of everyone at our clinic against COVID-19 during your visit, while maintaining our high standard of delivering the best comprehensive eye care possible.
We have implemented the guidelines provided by Worksafe BC, BCCDC, and The British College of Optometrists. Our precautions to keep you safe include, but are not limited to:
- Limited eye exams and optical services by APPOINTMENT ONLY
- Implemented staff usage of personal protective equipment
- Increased appointment spacing to reduce clinic occupancy
- Mandatory screening for COVID-19 at time of booking your appointment and prior to check in
- Wearing a cloth/disposable face mask to your appointment and washing hands or cleaning them with alcohol based sanitizer before and after visit
- Arriving alone or limiting to companions who are essential such as a parent/guardian/ caregiver
- Enhanced cleaning and disinfection of surfaces, high tough surfaces, equipment, and medical devices
- Plexiglass structural barriers where appropriate
- Utilize tele-health for assessments when appropriate
Please be aware that our main entrance will be locked during business hours unless those who have an appointment. However, we will do our best to accommodate walk-in patients too.
We thank you greatly for you continued support and patience as we all adapt to life during the COVID-19 Pandemic. May you and your loved ones stay healthy and we look forward to seeing you all again!
Mark and the staff at Fleetwood Family Eyecare